Far Away You Go

 Far away you go

To meet your loved ones
Leaving me behind with your memories 

Why did you come in to my life ?
I knew nothing about the world called love !

You took me there with your poetry
You made me walk places ,
  that I only imagined in my dreams.
You wake me up every morning
  telling me this day will be even better.
And each night I sleep thinking,
  " She was right ! "

Magical are your eyes ,
  They gave me back my lost hope ,
Mynas felt ashamed comparing yours with them

Wonderful is your heart
  It brought back my lost happiness ,
Even Paris couldn't match you .

Beautiful is your mind
  It stimulated my brain like never before
Thousand conversations with men couldn't do that .

Sweet is your language
    It Gave me a reason to live         
Even honey is bitter when compared.

Funny is your walk
   It gave me so much joy ,
A boxset of Wodehouse seems insufficient now .

 
Come back soon
 
I want to walk hundreds of miles with you
I want to look into your eyes
I want to have stimulating conversations with you
I want more reasons to live
I want joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is for Fools

Basketball : Life Lessons .